Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Orwellian Nightmare Sets In

Check out this article about two billboards down in Orlando that have a giant picture of George W. Bush with simply the words "Our Leader" written next to it. It doesn't get scarier than this.

And who, you might ask, is paying for these billboards? Well apparently the billboards are a “political public service message brought to you by Clear Channel Outdoor.”

After doing a little research, I found that Clear Channel Outdoor is essentially a company that rents space for outdoor advertising. Their holdings include over a half million outdoor advertising spaces across the world.

Honestly, you have to check these pictures out, in fact, I think I may throw one up on my banner.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I have seen "Outfoxed" and I do agree that everyone should see that movie to at least get a taste of how Fox News operates.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home