Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Cleansing of the CIA Continues

I kind of missed the boat on this one, but here is a brief article summing up the issue.

Basically, Goss sent an e-mail to his minions telling them that they should support Bush, and that left-leaning workers would be left out in the cold. Such action was deemed necessary after a year of continual CIA leaks of material damaging to Bush. Of course none of it had any effect on the election, but a lot of the higher-ups are still pissed. Thinking about all the negative reports that were leaked and how little damage they did has lead me to come up with a new nickname for W: Teflon Bush. Kind of lame, I know, but fitting, especially with the reference to John Gotti (two Gotti posts in two days, bizarre).

ALL HAIL TEFLON BUSH!

It's late, I'm writing a paper, please cut me some slack.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but wasn't that Reagan's title? although all republicans since Reagan seem to get away with anything... --Jesse

5:05 PM  
Blogger David said...

You're right. It was late, I wasn't thinking. I guess I need to think up another name for Bush. Any suggestions?

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home